Job title: Admin Assistant
Responsible to: Admin Manager
Purpose of job:
- To quality check and ensure timely processing of learner paperwork to meet deadlines for funded programmes and commercial courses.
- Ensure monthly submissions to contractors are maximised and data held is accurate and up to date.
- To ensure all processes are followed and compliance and quality is maintained throughout.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Quality check learner paperwork and input data onto an internal MI system as well as contractor MI systems
- Ensure data held is accurate and up to date
- Ensure learner files are up kept and stored in line with Data Protection regulations
- Process relevant information with Awarding Organisations to ensure timely and accurate certification
- Ensure submission deadlines are met and funding claims are maximised
- Understand the funding rules for appropriate contracts
- Ensure quality and compliance throughout all contract and course paperwork
- To ensure all internal and external processes and procedures are followed for contracts and courses
- Accuracy of data inputting and a good eye for detail
- Basic understanding of Microsoft packages with a focus on Word and Excel
- Ability to work alone or under supervision
- Clear and accurate communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of GDPR
- A good standard of Maths and English
Please email your CV to email@example.com and if successful we will arrange an interview with you.