There are many different types of plant used within the construction industry depending on your job role and the task you set out to do.
At Portland Training we offer Level 2 NVQ’s in a number of different items of plant, including...
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate Forward Tipping Dumper
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate Ride On Roller
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate Telescopic Handler
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate Wheeled Loading Shovel
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate Loader Securer
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate MEWPS
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate Screener
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate Skid Steer
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate Lorry Loader
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate Crusher
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma 360 Extracting
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma 180/360 Excavating
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma Crawler Tractor Dozer
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma Cranes & Specialist Lifting
- Level 2 NVQ Demolition - Plant & Soft Strip
Other items of plant are available, please contact our office on 0114 205 5515 or email email@example.com for more information.
Is this course for you?
This qualification enables the learner to illustrate their skills, knowledge and understanding required to confirm competence in their selected skill.
- Induction to the programme
- General Health, Safety and Welfare
- Productive Working Practices in the workplace
- Preparing and operating the selected item of plant
Once a learner has been enrolled on to the programme, they will be assigned a dedicated assessor with extensive knowledge and experience in your chosen qualification.
This NVQ qualification is delivered by a number of successful methods including:
- Practical assessment in the work setting
- Independent coaching and mentoring
- Evidence gathering
- Career planning
- Verbal questioning to demonstrate knowledge
- Opportunities to access group training
This course can be completed within 3 to 5 months and contains assessments carried out in the workplace.
This qualification allows the operative to gain their NVQ Level 2 Certificate/Diploma which will enable them to apply for their blue competent person’s card (CPCS card/NPORS).