First Aid At Work
This qualification is aimed at learners who wish to become first-aiders in the workplace.
This qualification meets the requirements for training emergency first-aiders in those organisations that have identified that staff need to be trained to this level within their first-aid needs assessment.
At the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- The role and responsibilities of a first-aider
- Managing an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Managing a casualty with external bleeding
- Managing a casualty with a minor injury
- Being able to conduct a secondary survey
- Being able to administer first aid to a casualty with suspected head and spinal injuries
- Being able to administer first aid to a casualty with anaphylaxis
A certificate will be issued to each individual after successful completion of the course.
£155 +vat person