This course is designed to provide the basic knowledge for learners to operate safely in the workplace with regards to fire safety.
At the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- The common causes of fire
- The behaviour of fire
- Legislation and responsibilities
- Fire prevention
- What to do if a fire breaks out
- How to use fire extinguishers
- Emergency evacuation procedures
A certificate will be issued to each individual after successful completion of the course.
£400 +vat per course (max number of delegates 12)