Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Fenestration Installation
Fenestration involves the construction of openings in a building. This may include windows, doors, vents and wall panels.
Is this course for you?
The qualification is for people who are working as conservatory, window and door installers and will demonstrate your competence of fenestration installation.
There are 4 mandatory units within this qualification and 3 optional groups depending on the skill you wish to cover.
- Communicating and working with others in the glass and related working environment
- Identify and confirm installation requirements in glass and related work
- Locate, transport, handle and position materials and components in fenestration installation
- Maintain Health & Safety
- A minimum of one unit form the selected optional group
Once a learner has been enrolled on to the programme, they will be assigned a dedicated assessor with extensive knowledge and experience in your chosen qualification.
This NVQ qualification is delivered by a number of successful methods including:
- Practical assessment in the work setting
- Independent coaching and mentoring
- Evidence gathering
- Career planning
- Verbal questioning to demonstrate knowledge
- Opportunities to access group training
This course can be completed within 3 to 5 months and contains assessments carried out in the workplace.
This qualification allows the operative to gain their NVQ Level 2 Diploma which will enable them to apply for their blue skilled workers card (CSCS card).