Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Decorative Finishing and Painting Occupations
Is this course for you?
The qualification enables the learner to demonstrate and recognise their skills, knowledge and understanding and to demonstrate competence in decorative finishing and painting within the construction industry.
- General Health, Safety and Welfare
- Applying paint systems by brush and roller
- Spraying ( Industrial)
- Productive working practices
- Erecting and dismantling access/working platforms
- Moving, handling and storing resources
- Preparing surfaces for painting/decorating
- Plus one additional unit tailored to your job role
Once a learner has been enrolled on to the programme, they will be assigned a dedicated assessor with extensive knowledge and experience in your chosen qualification.
This NVQ qualification is delivered by a number of successful methods including:
- Practical assessment in the work setting
- Independent coaching and mentoring
- Evidence gathering
- Career planning
- Verbal questioning to demonstrate knowledge
- Opportunities to access group training
This course can be completed within 3 to 5 months and contains assessments carried out in the workplace.
This qualification allows the operative to gain their NVQ Level 2 Diploma which will enable them to apply for their blue skilled workers card (CSCS card).