Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Cladding Occupations
Cladding is the application of one material over another to provide a skin or layer. In construction, cladding is used to provide a degree of thermal insulation and weather resistance, and to improve the appearance of buildings.
Is this course for you?
This qualification is aimed at learners who are working in the construction and built environment sector.
- Conforming to general health, safety and welfare
- Conforming to productive working practices
- Moving, handling and storing resources
- Preparing Resources for Roof Sheeting and Cladding
- Installing Roof Sheeting and Cladding Systems ( rainwater goods)– repairing and preparing
- Specialised cladding and rainscreen systems – removing, preparing and installing
- Plus one optional unit
Once a learner has been enrolled on to the programme, they will be assigned a dedicated assessor with extensive knowledge and experience in your chosen qualification.
This NVQ qualification is delivered by a number of successful methods including:
- Practical assessment in the work setting
- Independent coaching and mentoring
- Evidence gathering
- Career planning
- Verbal questioning to demonstrate knowledge
- Opportunities to access group training
This course can be completed within 3 to 5 months and contains assessments carried out in the workplace.
This qualification allows the operative to gain their NVQ Level 2 Diploma which will enable them to apply for their blue skilled workers card (CSCS card).